I’ve created a quick legs and bum burner workout that you can do wherever you find yourself this summer!
No equipment, no fuss, no excuses! (Plus you’ll feel great after doing it!)
I did mine after a long lunch at the beach … holidays are just as good a time as any to workout!
Perform each exercise for 30 seconds, then repeat the set 3 times. Allow yourself a 1-2 minutes break in-between each set.
- Reverse lunges (Ensure knee is inline with foot and not reaching over the toes)
- Feet Shifts (Get the bounce in between each shift)
- Wall Hold (Come to a 90 degree angle)
- In-Out Squat Jumps (Concentrate on sitting back on the heels, especially during the ‘in’ jump)
- Jumping Lunges (Ensure knee is inline with foot and not reaching over the toes)
Colourful shorts and black workout top from Reebok – Stadium UAE. Hope you enjoyed this legs and bum workout video!
If you have any questions about how to perform the exercises please email me at Info@LeanLivinggirl.com x